Potato chips are one of our weaknesses. Consider us potato chip connoisseurs because we know all about flavor, crispness, and crunch. As delicious and comforting as they are, chips are, unfortunately, not the healthiest of vices… That’s why this recipe for a “healthy potato chip” is one of our go-tos when we feel a crunch craving coming on.
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- Salt and pepper
- Cut your potato into very thin slices.
- Transfer the potato slices into a bowl and add the olive oil, chili flakes, cumin, corn starch, pepper, and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well and place the slices on a baking sheet.
- Bake the potato chips for 25 minutes at 400°F, turning over halfway.
- Once they are done, turn off the oven and allow the chips to sit for 20 minutes to dry out.