Calling all lasagna lovers! If you’ve ever had a craving for the good stuff but no time to actually make it, this quick and easy hack is the next best thing. It includes all the flavors we love in lasagna, but uses ramen noodles as the pasta. As delicious as it is, we recommend not telling your Italian friends as we doubt they’ll be impressed.
- 2 packs ramen
- 2 cups marinara pasta sauce
- 2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Season the ricotta by mixing it in a bowl with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place the uncooked block of ramen at the bottom of an oven-safe dish and spread some of the pasta sauce. Layer the ricotta on top and add more sauce. Place another block of ramen and repeat the layering process. Top the stack with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the lasagna for 30 minutes.