Let’s be real—the best part about baking cookies is eating cookie dough. The fudgy consistency is entirely different to the baked end-result, and sometimes you’re more inclined to have the dough than the actual cookie. If today is that day, follow this recipe!
- ¾ cup flour
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Microwave the flour for 1 minute, stirring in 15-second increments, in order to kill any bacteria as the dough will not be cooked.
- Melt the butter and add it to a bowl, along with the salt and both sugars. Mix.
- Add in the vanilla, syrup, and milk and mix once again.
- Finally, add in the flour and chocolate chips.
- Stir and serve at room temperature, or place in the freezer to enjoy chilled.