Sometimes you just want a bit of crunch, ya know? Sure, you can reach for a packet of crisps, but we promise you that these crackers will satisfy your craving so much better. Eat them with hummus or cream cheese, or crush them up and sprinkle into a salad.
- 1 cup organic sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup whole flax seeds
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husk flax
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Everything Bagel seasoning/oregano/chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 315° F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Pour in the boiling water and mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly on the baking sheet as thinly as possibly. Top with seasoning if using.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour until crispy. Allow to cool for an hour, then break apart and store in an air tight container!