The best recipes are the simple ones. And trust us, the latest salad doing the rounds on TikTok is one of the easiest to make. With bright and tangy Asian flavors, this carrot salad is ideal as a side or even a snack.
@bearenger Never not craving this 🥕👀 #healthyrecipes #plantbased #foodasmr #TikTokTaughtMe #TikTokPartner ♬ Solitude (Felsmann & Tiley Reinterpretation) [Slowed Down] – M83
- 2 medium-sized carrots, cleaned and peeled
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Begin by peeling the carrots into long, thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- Place the carrots in a bowl and add in the sesame oil, rice vinegar, sesame seeds, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Toss all the ingredients several times to combine and serve.