Hailey Bieber has become the queen of all things glowy!
From skincare to nails, the model is giving us BGE (big glow energy). After all, she has said, herself, “If I’m not getting into bed looking like a glazed donut, then I’m not doing the right thing.”
Hailey’s glazed donut nails are all over social media, and her skincare range, Rhode, is selling out super fast. But, as anyone worth their beauty sleep knows, it’s as much about what you put into your body as on it.
Part of the 25-year-old model’s glowy routine is this mineral-rich smoothie which will give your skin a boost from within. It includes ingredients like collagen, hyaluronic acid, and sea moss gel to hydrate, firm, and smooth. Plus, it tastes pretty good!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- ¼ avocado
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen powder
- 1 tablespoon hyaluronic acid
- 2 tablespoons sea moss gel
- Place the almond milk, strawberries, avocado, dates, maple syrup, collagen powder, hyaluronic acid, and sea moss gel into a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Place the strawberry jam and coconut cream at the bottom of the serving glass, and pour in the smoothie mixture.