We’re entering the season of cold weather and dry heating, both of which can lead to dry, flaking skin. While a good moisturizer is essential, an exfoliator will help clear your skin and reduce the flakiness that can occur. Why not make your own? This exfoliator is really easy and only requires a few household ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds
- 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of rose essence
- Heat the coconut oil gently in a pan. Once it’s melted, stir in the sunflower oil.
- Leave for 5 minutes, then stir in the coffee, sugar, and rose essence.
- Before using, make sure the mix is cool enough to touch.