Healthy eating and delicious eating definitely do not have to be mutually exclusive. Protein is the building block of muscles and has the power to keep us fuller for longer, so why not include as much of it in our diet as we can? Sure, you can opt for chicken, meat, or eggs, but we’re going for something a little bit yummier for a post-workout snack. You have to try this ice cream that’s actually filled with protein!
- 4 cups full-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 fruit of choice (optional)
- ½ cup peanut butter (optional)
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Place the cottage cheese, honey, and fruit (if you are using) in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Stir through the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into a container and place it in the freezer for 4 hours. Stir the ice cream once an hour until you are happy with the consistency.